Fires, accidents and hazardous materials can threaten lives and property. However, new technologies, standards, and procedures designed to prevent fire and other dangerous situations have made a difference. At SIFECO Fire & Safety Technologies specializes in complete safety solutions & Fire Management for all type of premises. They are classified by National Building Code by its Nature of usage and danger of its content (Light, Medium & High Danger) as mentioned below:
- Collective Buildings: are the buildings or part of them that are specified in the gathering of fifty people for the purpose of entertainment, culture, or sports.
- Educational Buildings : consists of buildings for the purpose of teaching, and it contains six regular time students at least four hours a day and not less than twelve hours a week, such as in kindergartens, pre-primary schools, elernentary up to secondary schools, and vocational schools.
- Health Care and Social Care Buildings : consists of buildings for the purpose of the health and social care in which its users are incapable of movement or they are under arrest, as well as the hospitals and elderly care home, kindergartens, children’s social; welfare and that of the mental health and prison.
- Residential Buildings: consists of buildings specified for housing or accommodation
- Commercial buildings and Public Markets: consists of public service (shops), or others wherein the users do not exceed 50 people at a time and it is specialized for the usage of offices. Stores wholesale, retails, occupational services such as: shopping centers, tailoring hairdressing shops, supermarkets, photography shops, business and service offices, small banks, institutional offices, company offices, consulting and engineering offices, and real estate offices.
- Industrial and Industrial Occupational Buildings : it is specified in industrial purposes in which there is installation, mixing, and packaging, or where reforms takes place in the industrial occupations.
- Storage Buildings and Parking: are used for storing raw materials, the manufactured products, or semi processed.
- Buildings of Special Characters: are those buildings that contain different types of premises such as towers, high buildings, cellars (underground buildings).
8.30 AM - 5.30 PM
MissionWe are committed to provide the highest level of Fire and Safety protection and solutions for all our customers.
VisionOur vision is to be a trusted leader in fire safety through the development of technical staff excellence, establishing a high level of ethical training and working with our clients to meet their safety objectives.